Dr. Amit Bhadra
Phone - +91 22 4235 5858
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Ph.D. Pacific University, Udaipur, 2015
- PGDM: Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, 1982
- BE: National Institute of Technology, Surat, 1978
Honors and Awards
University Gold Medalist, NIT Surat, India
Marketing Management, Customer Acquisition and Retention, Marketing Planning, Sales Management, Sales and Distribution Management, Sales Promotion, Brand Management, Business to Business Marketing.
Teaching Experience - 10 Years
Teaching and Pedagogical Innovations
Industry Experience - 27 Years
- Director, Magnus School of Business (October 2002- February 2009)
- Director, Network Digital Technologies Ltd. (May 1996 - October 2002).
- General Manager, Operations, Indian Express Group. (December 1988 - May 1996).
- Divisional Manager Projects/ Marketing Officer, Bharat Bijlee Limited. (May 1982–December 1988)
Service to the University
Mentor WE Care Students
A study of the relationship between service quality, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty of Automobile dealer maintenance centers of Mumbai.
Services Management, Brand Management, Sales Promotion.
- Bhadra, A. (2015) Relative Strength of Factors Influencing Customer Loyalty in the Automobile Service Industry: A Study. SMART Journal of Business Management Studies Vol.11_Issue No_02, July 2015.
- Bhadra, A. Sivaramakrishnan, S. (2015) Creating New Value at the Bottom of the Pyramid, SS International Journal of Business and Management Research. Volume 5, Issue 1, January 2015.
- Bhadra, A. Sivaramakrishnan, S. (2015). Do strong brands need sales promotions? An experimental study, SMART Journal of Business Management Studies. Volume 11, Issue 1, January 2015.
- Bhadra, A. (2015) A Study of Approaches to make Sales Compensation a Powerful Tool for driving sales performance, Asia Pacific Journal of Management & Entrepreneurship Research. Volume 4, Issue 1, January 2015.
- Tohid Kachwala & Amit Bhadra (April 2014), Research paper on “Challenges in Productivity Measurements & improvements in service organization” published in Excel International Journal of Multidisciplinary Management Studies, EIJMMS Online ISSN 2249-8834 – Vol.4(4) Issue 4, Chapter 12, Page 104-116, April 2014, Impact factor 0.526.
- Amit Bhadra & Tohid Kachwala (March 2014), Research paper on "Impact of CSR on Business" published in Excel International Journal of Multidisciplinary Management Studies EIJMMS Online ISSN 2249-8834 – Vol.4(3) Issue 3, Chapter 15, Page 144-160, March 2014, Impact factor 0.526.
- Tohid Kachwala & Amit Bhadra (March 2014), Research paper on "JIT – An Agenda for Action" published in SS International Journal of Economics and Management, Online ISSN 2231-4962 – Vol.4, Issue 2, Page 68-80, Social Science International research network, online at www.ssirn.com, March 2014
- Bhadra, A. (2014). Creating Customer Value by Adding a Service Dimension to the Customer Acquisition Process, Asia Pacific Journal of Management & Entrepreneurship Research, Volume 3 (Issue 1, January 2014),
- Sivaramakrishnan, S., Bhadra, A. (2013), Rules of the Rural Market, SS INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT, III(6), 75-93.
- Bhadra, A. (2013). Concurrent Diverse Positioning - A Strategy for Targeting Consumer India, Asia Pacific Journal of Management & Entrepreneurship Research., APJMER ISSN 2277-8098) (Listed in Cabell’s Directory), ISSN 2277-8098, Volume 2, Issue 4, Lebanon International Foundation, Bangalore, Tsidkenu Research & Analytics Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Bhadra, A. (2013). Innovative Approaches to Non Price Sales Promotion, Asia Pacific Journal of Management & Entrepreneurship Research. (APJMER ISSN 2277-8098) (Listed in Cabell’s Directory), ISSN 2277-8098, Volume 2, Issue 3, Lebanon International Foundation, Bangalore, Tsidkenu Research & Analytics Solutions Pvt. Ltd