Ms. Arti Deo
Position - Assistant Professor, SBM, NMIMS
Contact - 91-22-42355555
Email - email@example.com
Academic and Professional Qualification
- MMS, University of Mumbai, 2002.
- B.Sc.,University of Mumbai, 1995.
- Certificate Course in Sports Medicine, Piramal Institute of Sports Medicine (First Class)
- Archipel Deux, Alliance Francais (First Class)
Honors and Awards
'Marketing Management', 'Quantitative Methods I', 'Quantitative Methods II', 'Quantitative Methods III', 'Statistical Analysis for Business Decisions', 'Decision Analysis and Modeling', 'Operations Research' and 'Business Research Methodology'.
Teaching Experience - 12years
Teaching and Pedagogical Innovations
- Use of Case Study to explain the concepts of Linear Programming in DAM (Decision Analysis and Modeling).
- Use of Case Study to integrate the course learnings in SABD (Statistical Analysis for Business Decisions).
- Application of course learnings in Business Research Methodology to own business for E & FB MBA program through student projects.
Industry/ Consulting Experience - 14 Years
- Board of Directors, Ramesh Deo Productions Pvt. Ltd.
- Director, Academy of Learning and Development (School for Special Children), Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Secretary, Juhu Versova Link Road North, Advanced Locality Management, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Trustee, Sushilabai Nanasaheb Deo Charitable Trust, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Handled a project for setting up a fast food restaurant in Pune.
- Was involved in the setting up of the satellite channel, 'Prabhat'
- Worked as a consultant, for 'i2i media'.
- Was a partner in the firm 'Seven Seas Marketing' which was the sole distributor for 'Walt Disney' products in the city of Mumbai.
- Set up a Convenience Store and managed it for two years.
- Producer and director of television shows and corporate films.
- Conducted Training Programmes on CRM, Communication Skills, Marketing and Marketing Research for the Asean Heart Hospital, Mahindra & Mahindra, 3 Global Services and MERCK.
Service to the University
Chairperson, Department of Distance Learning, NMIMS (2003-04)
Service to the School
Mentor, We Care project; Project Guide for MBA students.
Child brain development, Media, Theory of constraints