Ms. Bijayinee Patnaik
Position - Adjunct Assistant Professor, SBM, NMIMS
Phone - 022 4235 5555
Email - Biyajinee.Patnaik@nmims.edu
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Ph.D. (pursuing) School of Business Management, NMIMS
- MBA, Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad, 2000
Major – HR and Systems
- Bachelor of Arts, Berhampur University, 1997
Major – Economics (Hons.) and Sociology
* Editorial Boards
Human Resource Management, Principles of Management, HR Audit and Organizational Behavior
Teaching Experience - 4 years
Industry Experience - Corporate and Training
- 10 years in areas of Performance Management Systems, Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development, , HR Audit, Compensation & Benefits and Employee Relationship Management in the IT and ITES industry.
- HR Consultant working in the area of Training & Development, Performance Management Systems and HR Audit.
- Manager – HR, Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd (Special Services Group Division) 2005-2007
- Deputy Manager – HR and Training, Medusind Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Mumbai)
- Sr. Executive–HR, Virtusa India Pvt. Ltd
- Executive – HR, Bodhtree Consulting Ltd.
- Behavioural Training programs for senior and middle management in Navratna and Maharatna Public Sector Undertakings
Dimensions of Employment Value Proposition and its effect on Employee Engagement in the Indian Automotive Sector.
- Employer Branding, Employment Value Proposition
Research in Progress
- Employer Branding and Employment Value Proposition in Indian Automotive Sector