Mr. Debasish Ghosh
Position - Associate Professor, SBM, NMIMS
Contact - 91-22-42355555
Email - email@example.com
Academic and Professional Qualification
- MA, Jawaharlal Nehru University (Center for Economic Studies & Planning), 1991.
- B.Sc., University of Calcutta (St. Xavier's Kolkata), 1988.
- Diploma in Training & Development, ISTD, 1991.
Honors and Awards
- Recipient of the Bharat Jyoti Award, conferred by India International Friends Society, for contribution to Social Entrepreneurship Education and Practice, 2012
- Recipient of the Best Professor in Business Strategy, Asia Best B-School Award, Asia CMO Council (2010)
- Recipient of the Dewang Mehta Best Teacher in Social Enterprise Category Award (2009)
- Recipient of the Golden Peacock Award in the category of Social Innovation (2008)
- Recipient of the Best Department Award, NMIMS (2008)
- Recipient of the Best Paper Award, Organized by TISS (2007)
- Recipient of the Best Case Study Award, National Research Paper Contest, organized by NMIMS (2006 & 2007)
- Recipient of the Best Faculty Award, Bombay Management Association, (2005)
- Recipient of the Best Faculty Award, NMIMS (2005)
Investment & Portfolio Management, Risk Management & Derivatives, Fixed Income Securities, Quantitative Techniques for Finance, Financial Econometrics, Market Microstructure.
Teaching Experience - 15 Years (PG Level)
Teaching and Pedagogical Innovations
Simulated Stock Investment Game
Industry/ Consulting Experience
Service to the University
Service to the School
“Forecasting Intra-Day Volatility Using Exchange Traded Options”
He has worked in Research positions at National Institute of Public Finance & Policy, New Delhi and Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics. He has reported his research findings at various national conferences and international conferences in Australia, Italy and Singapore and has imparted several training programmes in the area of Capital Markets, Corporate Finance and Risk Management. He is a Primary Member of Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP).