Dr. Priyanka Joshi
Assistant Professor, Marketing Department
Phone - (022) 4235-5555
Email - Priyanka.Joshi@nmims.edu
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Department of Commerce and Business Studies, University of Delhi
Ph.D. in Marketing
Thesis title: “Understanding online shopping behavior of Indian consumers: Analysis of service quality of e-tailers”
- Department of Commerce and Business Studies, Delhi School Of Economics, University of Delhi
- Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi
- National Eligibility Test (NET)
- Junior Research Fellowship
- Aug2017 – Present Assistant Professor in School of Business Management, Marketing Department, SVKM’S NMIMS
- 2012-2016 : Assistant Professor in Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi
- Marketing to IInd year B.Com(H) Students (2012-2014)
- International Business to IIIrd year B.Com(H) Students (2014-15)
- 2012 : Guest Lecturer in Gargi College, Delhi University
- Marketing Management & International Business
- Ist year and IIIrd year Bachelor of Business Economics
May 2016- Aug 2017 Senior Research Manager at KANTAR IMRB
• Interacting with various clients from e-commerce, retail and FMCG sectors to understand their marketing and research objectives
• Preparing proposals, designing questionnaires, field work coordination, data analysis and report preparation
• Conducting various types of market research related to brand track, product testing, usage and attitude studies etc.
July – Dec 2013: E-Commerce Project by Consumer Voice (Voluntary Organization in Interest of Consumer Education) to determine Quality of Service of E-Commerce Providers in India.
- Conducted a pilot study: interviewing 100 people related to online shopping and identifying variables than influence consumers.
- Questionnaire Preparation and Data Collection of 400 online shoppers in Delhi.
- Prepared Research Report on Quality of Service of E-Commerce Providers in India
- 2014 : An Understanding Of Offline And Online Indian Consumer Behaviour, Paripreksya, Vol: IX, 2014
- 2015 : A Study on Online Shopping Behaviour of Indian Consumers, International Journal of Research in Commerce, IT & Management, Volume No. 5 (2015), Issue No. 02 (February)
- 2015 : Measuring Quality of Service of E-Commerce in India, Conference Proceedings, Full Length Research Paper, GCMRM, MDI, Gurgaon, 2015.
- Jan 2014 : E-Retailing in India, Consumer Voice Magazine, Vol XV, Issue I, Jan 2014
- Feb 2014 : Should you be cautious when shopping online?, Consumer Voice Magazine, Vol XV, Issue II, Feb 2014
- Feb 2015 : National Seminar on Online Retail in India, IP College for Women, University of Delhi
- Mar 2015 : Global Conference on Managing in Recovering Market, Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon, India
e-SQ in India: Identifying its Antecedents and Consequences
Dec 2015 : Panelist at Workshop on “Consumer Perspective on Mobile and Applications”
July 2014 : Faculty Development Programme, SRCC, DU
Dec 2013 : International Conference: India Telecom Conference
Apr 2013 : National Conference on Transformational Leadership
EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Winner in Inter-college Dancing Competitions as part of the College Dance Team
- Finalist in Original Oratory All Delhi Forensics Tournament 2004,American Embassy School, New Delhi
- Participated in SPIC-MACAY Annual School Convention
- Held first positions as best speaker for inter school debating competitions and elocutions.