Associate Professor, SBM, NMIMS
Marketing & Technology Management
Phone - (022) 4235-5555
- Professor, NMIMS, Bengaluru (2009 – Present)
- Professor, TAPMI – Center for Executive Education, Bangalore (2000-09)
- Associate Professor, Goa Institute of Management (1997 – 2000)
- Ramesh, N. & Sankaran, K. 2004. Technology Management – A Integrated Strategic Framework. In M. Mallikarjun & K.C. Pawan (Eds.) Managing Trade, Technology and Environment. New Delhi: Excel Books
- Kamesh, V & Ramesh, N. 2006. Globalizing R&D – Strategic Maps for Managers. In K.Sankaran (Ed.) Research – Learning through Inquiry and Investigation, Compendium of Research Papers through Faculty Student Partnership. Manipal:TAPMI Publication
- Ramesh, N. & Veer Kamesh V. 2007. Global R&D Strategy: Mapping the Activities. The ICFAI Journal of Business Strategy, March.
- Sridhar, M.K, & Ramesh, N. 2007. Academia- Industry Interactions: Towards A Conceptual Perspective. University News, Vol.45, No.19, May07-13.
- Ramesh, N. 2007. Linking technology to the market. PES Business Review, Vol.2, Issue2 , June 2007
- Madhuchhanda Das & Ramesh N. 2011. Project Nemmadi:bytes & bites of e-Governance in Karnataka, India , JITTC , UK.
- Barnabas N. & Ramesh N.2011.Vibhava Chemicals: Searching for a cleaner space has been published as a teaching case by Richard Ivey School , University of Western Ontario , Canada
- N.Ramesh & M.V.Ravikumar , Forus Health : Balancing Vision & Viability , was adjudged in the best case category at the Case Chase competition held at the academic conference conducted by the SOCIETY FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION , ISB , Hyderabad in 2012. 9. Barnabas N. & Ramesh N.2015.Forus Health: Crossing the Disruptive Product Chasm has been published as a teaching case by Richard Ivey School , University of Western Ontario , Canada 10. Dr.N.Ramesh, Dr. M.V.Ravikumar & Dr.MK.Sridhar , Internationalization of Technology based SMEs in India: Critical Factors of Transformation , South Asian Journal of Management, Vol.22, Issue No.2 & pg.144-166 , April-June 2015