Ms. Gayathri Sampath
Assistant Professor (Strategy), SBM, NMIMS
Phone - 91-22-4235 5808
Email - Gayathri.firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Ph.D. - SBM, NMIMS, (pursuing)
- M.M.S – Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, 1994
- B.Com. - R.A.Podar College of Commerce & Economics, 1992
Strategy Formulation, Strategy Implementation, Ethics in Management
Teaching Experience - 2 Years
Academic - Post-Secondary
Visiting Faculty, IBS (ICFAI Business School), Mumbai. (July 2005 - Present).
Over 16 years in marketing and strategy consulting. Have provided consulting solutions to variety of clients ranging from global Fortune 5 to SMEs and NGOs on various aspects relating to market feasibility, entry strategies, business viability and organization restructuring.
Founder, V-Skill Solutions, Oct 2008 – June 2011
Research Manager (Head – Strategy Consulting), Smart Analyst India Pvt. Ltd, April 2007 – Oct 2008
Associate Vice President, Avalon Consulting, April 2001- May 2006
Senior Consultant, A.F. Ferguson & Co. – MCS, Dec 1995 - March 2001
Management Trainee, Hindustan Lever Ltd, July 1994 – Nov 1995
Ph. D. Topic
Impact of strategic agility on competitive advantage – A study of retail banks in India
Organisation change, agility and resilience, innovation
Published Intellectual Contributions
Refereed Journal Articles
- Sampath, G., Krishnamoorthy, B. (2017). IS STRATEGIC AGILITY THE NEW HOLY GRAIL? International Journal of Business Excellence, XIII(2). http://www.inderscience.com
- Krishnamoorthy, B., Sampath, G. (2017). "The Emerging World Order of Digital Economy: Strategic Perspectives". Mumbai: Presented at 2nd NMIMS Business School Industry Interaction Conference, Business Excellence in Digital Economy.
- Sampath, G., Global Science & Technology Forum - 7th Annual International Conference on Business Strategy in the Age of Disruption (Biz Strategy 2017), "Strategic Agility in Serendipitious Times - Lessons from India's Demonetization Expericence." (August 21, 2017).
- Sampath, G., 7th IIM-A Conference on Marketing in Emerging Economies, "The Significance of Learning, Market and Entrepreneurial Orientation in Performance of Retail Banks in India," Ahmedabad. (January 11, 2017).
- Sampath, G., International Conference on Organization and Management (ICOM 2015), "Building Sustainable Competitive Advantage in Retail Banking – Exploring the Significance of Strategic Agility," Abu Dhabi University, UAE. (November 23, 2015).