Dr. Hari Kumar T.S. Iyer
Position - Associate Professor, SBM, NMIMS
Phone - 91-22-42355555
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Ph.D., Savitribai Phule Pune University. Major: Marketing Management
- MMM, JBIMS, University of Mumbai, 1998.
- B.Sc., University College, University of Kerala, 1985.
Major: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
Honors and Awards
Marketing Management in Pharma, Launching a new division in Pharma, Pricing Strategy in Pharma Industry, Launching a new product in Pharma, Strategic Brand Management in Pharma, CRM in Pharma, Principles and Practices of Sales Management.
Teaching Experience - 6 years
Teaching and Pedagogical Innovations
Industry caselets and situations, concept oriented articles
Industry/ Consulting Experience - 26 years
- General Manager, Concept Pharmaceuticals Limited. (June 2005 - September 2010).
- Marketing Head, US Vitamins Limited. (May 2004 - March 2005).
- General Manager, Alembic Limited. (April 2003 - March 2004).
- Deputy General Manager, Cadila Healthcare Limited. (June 2002 - March 2003).
- SBU Head, Unichem Laboratories Limited. (1999 - 2002).
- Corporate Planning & Business Development Manager (Executive Assistant to CMD), Unichem Laboratories Limited. (1995 - 1998).
- Marketing Manager, Unichem Laboratories Limited. (1993 - 1995).
- Regional Manager, Unichem Laboratories Limited. (1991 - 1993).
- Training Manager, Unichem Laboratories Limited. (April 1989 - September 1991).
- Front line selling experience with Pfizer Ltd., Glaxo Ltd., Oberoi Hotels, Eureka Forbes, Titan Watches and Food specialties Ltd.
Service to the University
Service to the School
Secretary, Faculty Council (June 2011 - Present).
A study of the impact of retail practices followed in prescription based Pharmaceutical Market on Brand Prescription leakages with special reference to western suburbs of Mumbai city.
Brand Management, Strategy development and execution, Sales management and startup businesses.