Ms. Jasleen Kaur Ahluwalia
Position- Assistant Professor, SBM, NMIMS
Phone - (022) 4235-5555
Email - email@example.com
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Completed NCFM- Securities module, Banking Sector Module and Derivatives Market (Dealers) Module from National Stock exchange (NSE) in 2005, 2014, 2015 respectively.
- UGC NET, UGC, 2012
- M.Phil. Vinayaka Missions University, 2009
- MBA, Gujarat University 2006
- B.Com. Gujarat University, 2004
Major: Advanced accounting and Audit
Honors and Awards
- Best Paper Award for “Comparative evaluation of the investment avenues for your child’’ at International Conference on Innovation, Creativity and Change, New Delhi, May 2011.
Basics of Cost Accounting, Cost Accounting 2, Financial Markets and instruments.
Teaching Experience: 3 years
Assistant manager, HDFC Bank, Delhi, November 2007 to May 2008
Assistant manager, ICICI Bank, Ahmedabad, August 2006 to June 2007
Insurance, Derivatives, Portfolio Management.
- Ms. Jasleen Kaur Ahluwalia, (2015), Analysis of Investment preferences and Habits of Working Women vis-a-vis Home makers, National Conference on Issues and challenges for sustainable growth Mumbai, June 2015. Published in proceedings of the conference, ISBN: 978-93-83072-85-9
- Mr. Lokanath Mishra, Ms. Jasleen Kaur Ahluwalia, (2011), An Analytical study on several investment avenues with respect to financial planning for your child, International Conference on Innovation, Creativity and Change, New Delhi, May 2011. Published in proceedings of the conference, ISBN-DELENG/2010/34793