Dr. Manjari Srivastava
Discipline Chairperson Human Resource & Behavioral Sciences & Professor
Phone - 91 22 4235 5555
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Ph.D., IIT, 1998.
Major: Organizational Behaviour
- M.A., University of Kanpur, 1990.
- B.A., University of Kanpur, 1988.
Honors and Awards
- Member, Indian Society for Training & Development.
- National Academy of Psychology.
- International Academy of Applied Psychology
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Indian Journal of Clinical Psychology. ISSN 0303-2582
- Research Journal of International Association for Peace Psychology. ISSN 1395-4435
HR Metrics, Individual Dynamics and Leadership, Group and Organizational Dynamics, Human Resource Management, Organizational Research, and Performance Management.
Teaching Experience - 16 Years
Teaching and Pedagogical Innovations
Teaching through Case Method, Audio-Visual techniques, Role-plays, Class room exercises.
Executive Training in corporate in areas like Team Building, Performance Management, and Personal Effectiveness in companies like L&T, Ambuja Cement.
Service to the University
Committee Chair, Ph.D. and Research Committee, (February 2013 - Present).
Service to the School
Mentor We care.
Effectiveness: Considerations Appertaining to Individual, Groups and Organizations
Managerial Effectiveness, Work Life Balance Issues, Positive Psychology and Leadership
- Srivastava, M., Sarkar, S. (2011). Women and Gender, Jaipur: Rawat Publications.
- Srivastava, M., Pande, S. (2010). Essentials of HRM, Mumbai, Maharashtra: Excel Publications.