Dr. Mridula Mishra
Phone - 022-42355830
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Ph.D., Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani 2006.
Major: Retail Management
- M.E., Birla Institute of Science & Technology, Pilani 2002.
Major: Internet Technology & e-Business
Academic, Government, Military and Professional Positions
Academic - P-12
- Associate Professor, Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB). (May 2016 - August 2017).
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi. (February 2009 - March 2016).
- Faculty Member, ICFAI Business School, Kolkata. (June 2006 - January 2009).
- Lecturer, Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani. (June 2003 - May 2006).
- Assistant Lecturer, Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani. (July 2002 - May 2003).
- Teaching Assistant, Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani. (April 2000 - June 2002).
International Marketing, B2B Marketing, Digital Marketing
Teaching Experience: 17 years
Industry Experience: 2 years
Performance Analysis of Retailing Sector in India in the Emerging Competitive Environment
Refereed Journal Articles
R., S., Chaudhuri, B. R., Mishra, M. (2016). Trade Liberalization and Employment Effects in Indian Manufacturing. An Empirical Assessment. PEP-MPIA (2016-J9).
- Gupta, A., Mishra, M. (2015). Effect of Outbound Logistics Activities on Delivery Lead time of Apparel Export Supply Chain (pp. 21). Academy of International Business, AIB Conference Proceeding.
- Gupta, A., Dasgupta, P., Mishra, M. (2015). Inland Transportation and Lead Time of Apparel Exports (CH. 451 ed.). Innovations and Strategies for Logistics and Supply Chain.
- Goswami, P., Mishra, M. (2011). I believe more in Print advertisement; I believe less in the TV advertisement: A study on Efficacy of HIV/AIDS Advertisement on Indian Youth. Ahmedabad: 4th IIMA Conference on Marketing, Emerging Economies, IIM Ahmedabad.
- Mishra, M., "Trade Liberalization and Employment Effects in Indian Manufacturing: An empirical Assessment," Sponsored by Partnership for Economic Policy, Federal, $20,635.00. (2014 - 2015).
- Mishra, M., "Study on Prospective Plan for expansion of Footwear Design and Development Institute," Sponsored by Footwear Design and Development Institute, Private, $1,587.00. (December 2014 - March 2015).
- Mishra, M., "Assessing the implications of trade liberalization of Agricultural Products: With Focus FTA’s," Sponsored by Department of Agriculture, Government of India, Federal, $58,730.00. (2012 - 2013).
Research in Progress
- Brand Crisis- Sentiment Analysis of User Generated Comments about @Maggi on Facebook
- Understanding Drivers and of Customer Engagement in Brand Communities – Literature Review and formalizing the hypotheses.
- “Greenco Enterprises: Developing the Go to Market Strategy for Frozen Snacks” - submitted to the ISB-Ivey Global Case Competition 2017, has received an Honourable Mention from our panel of judges, as a recognition of its quality as a business case. This case is under work in progress for final publication. (http://www.isb.edu/isb-ivey-global-case-competition-2017)
- The results of the case writing competition can be seen on the Competition microsite http://www.isb.edu/isb-ivey-global-case-competition-2017 and your case will feature among the Honourable Mentions.