Ms. Neeta Acharya
Position - Associate Professor , SBM , Mumbai
Phone - 91-22-4235 5555
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic and Professional Qualification
- MMS , University of Mumbai , 1988
- B.Com. , University of Mumbai , 1985
Honors and Awards
Marketing Planning, Customer Acquisition and Retention, Consumer Behaviour, Services Marketing, Brand Management.
Teaching Experience - 15 Years
Teaching and Pedagogical Innovations
- Brand Manager, Marico Industries, (1989-1991)
- Management Trainee (Sales), Brook Bond India Ltd. (1988-1989)
- Conducted corporate training programmes in Marketing Management, Market planning, Customer care, Selling Skills and personal effectiveness for companies like Novartis, Ambuja Cement, Tata intelenet, 3-Global Services and Vodafone.
Consumer behavior with respect to service expectations and perception of quality for cellular services.
Service quality, consumer behavior, brand management, marketing.
Refereed Journal Articles
- Acharya, N. (2011). Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction of Indian Cellular Mobile Services – An Empirical Study, NMIMS Management Review, XXI.
- Acharya, N. (2011). Impact of Cellular Mobile Service Quality, Perceived value and Customer Satisfaction on Behavioral Intentions – an empirical study, JDBIMS, Management Review.
Acharya, N., Mody, R., Laghate, K. (2005). Success of Aqua Guard, Mumbai, Maharashtra: NMIMS.