Ms. Sagari Dey
Assistant Professor, SBM, NMIMS
Phone - 91-22-4235 5555
Email - email@example.com
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Pursuing PhD with Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay
- M.M.S., Alkesh Dinesh Modi Institute for Financial & Management Studies, University of Mumbai, 2009
- B. E., Padmashri Vithalrao Vikhe Patil College of Engineering, University of Pune, 2006
Major: Instrumentation & Controls
- Reviewer for special issue in Journal of Marketing Management ( Ranked A in ABDC)
- Reviewer for 2016 Winter Marketing Educators Conference organized by American Marketing Association.
Marketing planning, Consumer based marketing strategies, Marketing Management, Pricing Strategy, Internet Marketing, Marketing Research.
Teaching Experience - 4 Years
Teaching and Pedagogical Innovations
Enabling understanding of theory through discussion on cases, research papers of reputed international journals and inclusion of videos, blogs, websites and social media.
- Supertech India Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai
Management Trainee February 2009 - June 2009
Examining Engagement in Online Brand Communities: Evidence from India
Customer Engagement, Brand Community, Social Media, e-Word of Mouth
Refereed Journal Articles
- Dey S., and Sharma D. “Constructing Community Engagement Indices using Principal Component Analysis” The Empirical Economic Letters (Accepted for Publication) (Ranked C ABDC List)