Mr. Sreedharan D. Chakravarthy
Position - Adjunct Professor, SBM, NMIMS
Phone - 91-22-42355555
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic and Professional Qualification
- MA, Madras University, 1987.
- CAIIB, Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, 1975.
Major: Banking & Finance
- B.Sc., Madras University, 1965.
Supporting Areas of Emphasis: Physics
Honors and Awards
Awarded Calcutta Bankers' Association Prize for securing the highest marks in all India in the subject of 'Finance Of Foreign Trade & Foreign Exchange, Part II' of IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking & Finance)
Life Member, Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), (April 1969 - Present).
International Finance, International Banking, International Business, Micro Economics, Macro Economics
Teaching Experience - 10 Years
Teaching and Pedagogical Innovations
Interactive lectures, student centric approach
Industry Experience- 36 Years
Asst. General Manager, Reserve Bank of India. (April 1969 - September 2005).
Service to the University
Reviewer, Textbook, NMIMS, NGA-SCE, Mumbai, Maharashtra. (May 2010 - Present).
Service to the School
- Member of Board of studies (MBA Banking)
- Mentor, WE CARE
- Faculty Guide for summer internships
- Project Guide for Capstone Projects
International finance & Foreign Exchange
- Ahmed, S., Rastogi, A., Chakravarthy, S. D. (2013). "Indian Rupee Daily Exchange Rate Forecast with Artificial Neural Networks and Policy implications, Draft Proposal, Competitive Funding, To submit Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, 2013.
- Tohid Kachwala & CD Sreedharan (April 2014), Research paper on "Foreign Aid in India – A Critical Study" published in Zenith International Journal of Business Economics and Management Research, ZIJBEMR Online ISSN 2249-8826 – Vol.4(4) Issue 4, Chapter 12, Page 92-104, April 2014, Impact factor 0.503