Dr. Tinu Jain
Position- Assistant Professor, SBM, NMIMS
Phone - 022 4235 5555
Email - Tinu.Jain@nmims.edu
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Fellow Programme in Management, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, 2016
- PGDRM, Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, 2007 Major: Marketing, Minor: Finance
- B.Com., Utkal University, Ravenshaw College, Cuttack, 2003
Honors and Awards
- National level Best Kaizen Award 2008 at AMUL for placing Tetra Pack milk in druggist stores during GL Bandhs.
- Zonal level Best Kaizen Award 2007 at AMUL for making improvement in Market and Office ambience.
Industry Experience - 4 years
- Senior Executive, Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (AMUL) (April 2007 – June 2009).
- Assistant Accountant, Rajlaxmi Construction Pvt. Ltd. (August 2003 – January 2005)
“Up Against the Organized Retail: A study of ‘Impact on’ and ‘Response of’ small incumbent stores”
Green Marketing, Rural Marketing, Destination Branding/Marketing, Digital Marketing, Consumer Behavior and Retailing.
- Mishra P., Jain T. & Motiani M., (2016), Have Green, Pay More: An Empirical Investigation of Consumer’s Attitude towards Green Packaging in an Emerging Economy, Essays on Sustainability and Management: Emerging Perspectives (Accepted for publication, Springer Publication)
Refereed Journal Articles
- Jain T., & Mishra P., (2015), Dimensions of Privacy Concerns amongst Online Buyers in India, International Journal of Online Marketing (IJOM), 5(1), pp. 51-64
- Mishra P., Sridhar G. & Jain T., (2015), Shopper’s attitude and demographics influence on store patronage-a comparison of formal vs. informal food retail stores in India, International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, 11(2), pp. 203-218
- Mishra P., Jain T., (2016), “Durex in India: Category Normalization Challenge”, Indian Institute of Management Calcutta Case Research Centre (accepted), Published online on Reckitt Benckiser website
- Mishra P., Jain T., (2016), “Van Heusen – The Journey of a Brand”, Indian Institute of Management Calcutta Case Research Centre (accepted)
Research in Progress
- Research Paper “Exploring Retail Brand Personality Dimension and its impact on Store Loyalty with moderating impact of Gender and Age”
- Case Study: “Redefining Backpacker Culture in India – Case of Zostel”