- Ph.D., Human Resource Management, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka, 2019.
- MBA, Human Resource Management, Mysore University, 2004
- Bachelor in Hospitality Management. , Bangalore University, 1997
Assistant Professor in Organizational Behaviour, Leadership, OD, Talent Management, & HRM
Has worked in Automobile OEM, Power sector, Manufacturing, Consulting organizations in different facets. Has worked in Assessment Centre, Competency management, leadership development, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Learning & Development interventions.
- Competency Management
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Organizational Development & Change
- Organizational Behaviour
- Human resource management
- HR Analytics
Expertise and Research Interest
No. of citations –
ORCID number- 0000-0001-7312-7764
- Sateesh V. Shet, Vijay Pereira, (2021-22), Proposed Managerial Competencies for Industry 4.0 – Implications for Social Sustainability, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, Volume 173, 121080, ISSN: 0040-1625, 1873-5509, ABDC "A", Scopus, Web Of Science, Impact Factor: 3.815.
- Sateesh.V. Shet, Tanuj Poddar, Fosso Wamba Samuel, Yogesh K. Dwivedi, (2021-22) Examining the determinants of successful adoption of data analytics in human resource management – A framework for implications, Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, 131 (2021) 311–326, ISSN: 0148-2963, 1873-7978, ABDC "A", Scopus, Impact Factor: 4.028
- Shet Sateesh, Del Giudice M, Rammal HG, (2021-22), Managerial challenges to promoting competency-based Intellectual Capital in Emerging Market Economies – Developing a framework for implications, Journal of Intellectual Capital, Emerald Group Publishing, ISSN: 1469-1930, 1758-7468 , ABDC "B" , Scopus, Web Of Science, Impact Factor: 3.744.
- Sateesh V. Shet (2020), Leadership: Making an impact, inspiring organization, and getting to the next level, Human Resource Development International, ABDC "B”, Scopus.
- Sateesh V. Shet (2019), Strategic talent management – contemporary issues in international context, Human resource development international, ABDC "B”, Scopus.
- Sateesh V. Shet, S. V. Patil, Meena R. Chandawarkar (2019), Competency based superior performance and organizational effectiveness, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, ABDC "B”, Scopus.
- Sateesh V. Shet (2019), Book review Competency based human resource management (2019), Personnel Psychology, ABDC "A*”, Scopus.
- Sateesh V. Shet, S. V. Patil, Meena R. Chandawarkar (2017), Framework for methodical review of literature on leadership competencies, Cogent Business & Management, ABS 1, Scopus.
- Sateesh V. Shet, S. V. Patil, Meena R. Chandawarkar (2017), Competency Based Human Resource Practices and Organizational Productivity: empirical evidence from Indian companies, Pacific Business Review International, ESCI.