Amrita Bansal specializes in the area of Marketing Communication. She has a degree of Fellowship of Management from MICA, Ahmedabad. The courses taken by her are Marketing Management, Qualitative Marketing Research, Integrated Marketing Communication.
Her research areas are brands and storytelling, women consumers, qualitative research methods. She has published several papers in international journals and has presented her work in reputed Marketing Conferences.
- Marketing Management
- Qualitative Marketing Research
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Sanjeev Tripathi, Anjali Bansal, Amrita Bansal, (2022-23), Sociocultural changes and portrayal of women in advertisements: A temporal investigation across product categories, Journal Of Business Research, Elsevier , Volume 153, December 2022, Pages 216-227, ISSN: 0148-2963, 1873-7978 , ABDC "A", Scopus, -, Web Of Science, Impact Factor: 10.969, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2022.08.032
- Amrita Bansal, George S. Spais, Varsha Jain, (2022-23), A Proposed Framework of Market - Oriented Ethnography (MOE) Approach to Study Co-Creation of Content Through Product Storytelling, Journal of Promotion Management, Taylor & Francis Online, Online Published: 08.08.2022, ISSN: 1049-6491, 1540-7594 , ABDC "B", Scopus, https://doi.org/10.1080/10496491.2022.2108191
- Jain, V., Bansal, A., & Mishra, T, (2018-19), Digital Storytelling as a Solution to Destigmatize Products: Case of Women Lingerie from India, Journal of Business and Management, Department of Management Information Systems at College of Commerce, National Chengchi University, Vo.25, Issue 1, pp.25-48, 1535-668X , ABDC "C", http://jbm.johogo.com/pdf/volume/2501/JBM-2501-02-full.pdf
- Jain, V., Bhardwaj, K., Bansal, A., & S. Natrajan, V. (2016). Discovering the Changes in Gendering of Products: Case of Woman in ‘Bikerni Community’ in India. Border Crossing: International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 6(2).
- Jain, V., B.E., Boaz, A., & Bansal., A (2019).Understanding Bi-Directional Media consumption in Online Shopping: A case of 3 cities. Journal of Business and Management, 24
- Jain, V., Bansal, A., Ang, P., & B.E. (2019).What missing the internet means for Ebusiness: a case from India. Middle East Journal Management
- Jain, V., Bansal, A., & Mishra, T. (2018) Destigmatizing product categories by using storytelling as a measure: Case of Lingerie from India. Journal of Business and Management
- Visiting Scholar at the Walker College of Business, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC, USA (15 January to 15 April 2017). Developed thesis proposal, and attended courses on Sustainable Business and International Business.
- Young Scholar (2017) at Academy of Indian Marketing (Founded by Distinguished Professor, Jagdish Seth) for 5th AIM-AMA (Academy of Indian Marketing and American Marketing Association) Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium, January 6-8, 2017 Wee School, Mumbai, India (by invitation).
- Bansal, A. & Jain. V (2018). Understanding E-Delphi Sequentially: Case of ‘Corporate Societal Branding’ from India. Paper accepted for the 23rd International Conference on Corporate and Marketing Communications (CMC2018), Exeter, UK.
- Jain, V., Bhardwaj, K., Bansal, A., & S. Natrajan, V. (2016). Discovering the Changes in Gendering of Products: Case of Woman in ‘Bikerni Community’ in India. Indore: 7th International Conference of Excellence in Research and Education.
- Bansal, A. & Bansal, A. (2017). Women Projection in Electronic Media Advertisements: A Paralyzed Marketing Management System. Paper presented at Annual Conference of Emerging Markets Conference at IIM Lucknow, India.
- Jain, A., Bansal, A. & B. E. (2017). The Emergence of Societal Branding in India. Paper presented at International Communication Management Conference, MICA, Ahmedabad, India.