Academic and Professional Qualification
- Ph.D. (Mathematics)
- M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- Technology in Society, Elsevier.
- Information Resources Management Journal, IGI Global.
- Universal Journal of Industrial and Business Management.
- Amity Journal of Operations Management.
Editorial board: member, Editorial Board of ‘International Journal of Business and Data Analytics’.
Courses Taught at NMIMS
- Data Analytics for Business, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Statistics for Decision Making, Multivariate Data Analysis, Advanced Data Analysis.
Teaching Experience: 18 years
Teaching and pedagogical Innovations: focus on case based and tool based teaching pedagogy
Service to the University
- Member of the Board of Studies (BoS) for the program MBA in Business Analytics, offered by the Centre of Excellence in Analytics & Data Science (CoE-A&DS)
- Session facilitator in the MDP programmes offered by Centre for Executive Education
Service to the School
- Chair, SBM Data Analytics Team
- Member, SBM Research Committee
- On certain problems in the theory of summability of infinite series
- Data Analytics, Supply Chain Analytics, Sustainability, Mobile Banking
Recent Refereed Journal Articles
- Sharma, S. and Sharma, M. (2019). Examining the role of trust and quality dimensions in the actual usage of mobile banking services: An empirical investigation. International Journal of Information Management, 44, 65-75 [ABDC: A*]
- Ujlayan, A. and Sharma, M. (2019). A study to enhance candidate screening process using similarity analysis. International Journal of Business and Data Analytics, 1(1), 41-53.
- Sharma, M. and Kapoor, T. (2017). Role of effective teaching in learning as moderated by ICT facility in Higher Education in India. International Research Journal of Commerce Arts and Science, 8(11), 198-211.
- Sharma, M. and Bhati, M. (2017). The role of Organizational Factors of Empowerment and Motivation in enhancing Employees’ Commitment in Indian Automotive Industry, Universal Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 5(3), 29-37.
- Sharma, M. and Gupta, P. (2015). Factor analysis performance evaluation of listed companies in Indian IT industry. J. Business Performance Management, 16(4), 457-471.
- Sharma, M. (2014). The role of Employee’s Engagement in the adoption of Green Supply Chain practices as moderated by Environment Attitude: An empirical study of the Indian Automobile Industry, Global Business Review, 15 (4S), 25S-38S.
- Vij, P. and Sharma, M. (2014). The effect of human management capital practices on employee positive behavioural outcomes. J. Management Practice, 7(3), 204-221.
- Sharma, M. (2021). Digital Payments in India: Impact of Emerging Technologies in Shivani Bali, Sugandha Aggarwal & Sunil Sharma (Eds.), Industry 4.0 Technologies for Business Excellence: Frameworks, Practices, and Applications [Scopus Indexed]
- Ujlayan, A. and Sharma, M. (2021). An emergent role of knowledge graph and summarization methodology to simplify recruitment for Indian IT industry in Solanki , Sharma, Tarar, Tomar, Sharma & Nayyar (Eds.), Springer Proceedings Book-CCIS (Communications in Computer and Information Science) Series [Scopus Indexed]
- Sharma M. & Banerjee, S. (2020). A Conceptual Framework of Social Media Influence on Mobile Banking Usage Among Young Indian Consumers in S.K. Sharma, Y.K. Dwivedi, Bhimaraya Metri & Nirpendra P. Rana (Eds.), Re-imagining Diffusion and Adoption of Information Technology and Systems: A Continuing Conversation edited, 444-450 [Scopus Indexed]
- Sharma M. & Sharma S. (2019). Theoretical Framework for Digital Payments in Rural India: Integrating UTAUT and Empowerment Theory in Yogesh Dwivedi, Emmanuel Ayaburi, Richard Boateng & John Effah (Eds.), ICT Unbounded, Social Impact of Bright ICT Adoption, pp. 212-223 [Scopus Indexed]
- Sharma, M. (2016). The role of Institutional pressures on green supply chain practices in building the Organizational image: An empirical study of Indian Hospitals. in Ashish Dwivedi (Ed), Innovative Solutions for Implementing Global Supply Chains in Emerging Markets, Vol. 4, pp. 242-256 [Scopus Indexed]
- Member and key analyst in an U.P. government project titled, “Social Impact Assessment Study: Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor Project”.
- Member and key analyst in an U.P. government project titled, “Social Impact Assessment Study: Noida International Greenfield Airport”.