Academic and Professional Qualification
- Fellow Program in Management, IIM Lucknow (2018)
Honors and Awards:
- Dr. Saji K.B. Nair Doctoral Student Award (2017) presented at Annual Conference of the Emerging Markets Conference Board, hosted by IIM Lucknow for paper titled ‘Investigating the determinants of Brand Loyalty in TFS’.
- American Marketing Association Liam Glynn Research Award (2013) by Arizona State University Center for Services Leadership for the paper titled ‘Antecedents and Consequences of Consumer Adoption of TFS’.
- Academy of Marketing Science Doctoral Award (2013) in recognition of the quality of dissertation proposal presented at the AMS World Marketing Congress, Melbourne, Australia.
- Services Marketing
- Service Innovation
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Sales Promotion
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Qualitative Marketing Research
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Research & Planning
- Marketing Management
Assistant Professor & Area Chairperson, Corporate Interface Series, G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management & Research, Greater Noida (June, 2017- April, 2018).
Manager, Video Strategy & Insights, Vidooly Media Tech Pvt. Ltd., Noida (June- Nov., 2016).
Determinants of brand loyalty in Technology Facilitated Services context in India.
Smart Servicescape, Service Innovation, Consumer adoption and brand loyalty in Technology Facilitated Services, Technology enabled Servicescape in Service dominant settings, Technology facilitated Services in Business to Business Marketing Context.
UGC Junior Research Fellowship- National Eligibility Test in Management, 2009.
- Research grant of $300 for paper titled ‘Investigating the determinants of Brand Loyalty in TFS’ by EMCB, IIM Lucknow, 2017.
- Awarded $500 scholarship by Arizona State University Center for Services Leadership, 2013.
- Awarded $1,000 research grant for the paper titled ‘Analysis of factors influencing the adoption of TFS’ by Academy of Marketing Science, 2013 Academy of Marketing Science, 2013.
- Coir Board, Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India, Prospects of Coir products in Uttar Pradesh (Aug’15-April’16).
- Pawan Hans Ltd., Designing B2B Marketing and Operations strategy for Pawan Hans (Dec’14-Feb’15).
- Annual Conference of the EMCB, IIML, 2017, ‘Determinants of Brand Loyalty in Technology Facilitated Services’, paper presented and published in the referred proceedings.
- Annual Conference of the EMCB, IIML, 2014, ‘Moderating role of firm specific factors on consumer adoption of TFS: An exploratory investigation’, paper presented and published in the proceedings.
- AMA Summer Marketing Educator’s Conference, 2013, ‘Investigating the consumer adoption of TFS: Conceptual framework with research propositions’, published in the conference proceedings.
- AMA Frontiers in Service Conference, 2013, ‘Antecedents and consequence to consumer adoption of TFS: A conceptual framework and research propositions’, paper presented and published in the referred proceedings.
- Marketing Conference, IIM Calcutta, 2012, ‘Moderating role of Emotional Response in consumer adoption of TFS - an exploratory investigation’, paper presented and published in the referred conference proceedings.