Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Ph.D., IIT Bombay and Monash University, Australia, 2018-2023 (Joint Ph.D. degree)
- MBA, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad (IIIT-A), 2015-2017
- B. Tech., IMS, Ghaziabad, affiliated to Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, 2006-2010
- Ph.D. research at IIT Bombay and Monash University, Australia
- Seed Innovator with the Suzuki Innovation Program, a collaboration of Suzuki Innovation Center, IIT Hyderabad and IIM Ahmedabad (July 2023 to Sep 2023)
- Building Startup “Rebox” (ongoing) - Proposed innovative idea, Start-up development from seed idea (market research, Minimum viable Product development, customer validation etc., Start-up pitching)
- Systems Engineer, Infosys Technologies Limited on Mobile Application development and support projects for Apple Inc. and The Boeing Company (2010 to 2015).
- Sustainability based Strategy Planning using Multiple Criteria Decision Making.
- Decision-making, Strategy Planning, Sustainability, Information Systems and Technology, E-commerce, Data science and Artificial Intelligence.
- Pratistha Chandra, Pankaj Dutta and Chung-Hsing Yeh (2022). Role of E-commerce coupled with digital technology during COVID-19 crisis in Asia. Book chapter published in changing face of E-commerce in Asia, World Scientific Forum, 359-387. org/10.1142/9789811245992_0018
Refereed Journal Articles
- Pratistha Chandra, Chung-Hsing Yeh and Pankaj Dutta (2022). Managing strategies for mitigating interacting barriers to sustainable online e-waste collection platforms in India. Published in Benchmarking: An International Journal. doi.10.1108/BIJ-12-2021-0776. ABDC type: B.
- Pratistha Chandra (2017). Strategic fit between IT Infrastructure and marketing strategy of Amazon. Published in International Journal of Research in Engineering, IT and Social Sciences, Link : http://www.indusedu.org/pdfs/IJREISS/IJREISS_1228_67375.pdf
Paper presented at International conferences
- Pratistha Chandra, Chung-Hsing Yeh, Pankaj Dutta, (2022). Managing strategies for mitigating barriers to a sustainable electronic National Agricultural Marketplace (eNAM) platform in India, 12th CERE conference, IIM Indore, India in June 2022.
- Pankaj Dutta, Hiren Rathod, Shanil Soni, Pratistha Chandra, (2019), Personalized Product recommendations on E-Commerce websites with the use of social media, Proceedings of 9th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (IEOM), Bangkok, Thailand, December 2018, 3255-3266.