Prof. Rose Antony is a Fellow of NITIE. She holds a Graduate degree in Agricultural Engineering and Post Graduate degree in Project Management and Supply Chain Management. She has worked in IIT, Madras on a project funded by GOI.
She has also worked as a corporate planner in a private firm. She has also been associated with PMI India and has presented several papers in conferences. Her research interest involves fresh food retail, supply chain management and project management.
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk Management
- Total Quality Management
- Statistical Inference for Decision Making
- Business Research Methods
Expertise and Research Interest
No. of citations – 2 (Scopus, Google Scholar and Research Gate)
ORCID number, if available, should be added
Food Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Supply Chain Management
(last five/six years)
- Antony, R., Khanapuri, V.B. and Jain, K. (2018), "Customer expectations and moderating role of demographics in fresh food retail: A study among Indian consumers", International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, Vol. 46 No. 9, pp. 870-890. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJRDM-05-2017-0104
- Antony, R, Khanapuri, V.B., and Jain, Karuna , Framework for enhancing fresh food supply chain performance: Evidence from India. International Journal of Service operations and management. (Accepted for publication)
- Antony, R, Khanapuri, V.B., and Jain, Karuna (2017), "Customer expectations in online groceries a PLS SEM approach”, accepted for Presentation at 8th Global Business Research Conference - 2017, at Milan, Italy.
- Antony, R, Khanapuri, V.B. and Jain, Karuna (2017), A study on improvement initiatives in fresh food supply chain, accepted for Presentation at PMI Research and Academic Conference 2017, IIT Delhi.
- Antony, R, Khanapuri, V.B. and Jain, Karuna (2016), "Customer expectations in fresh food retail: A study among Indian consumers”, accepted for presentation at International Conference on E-business and Supply Chain Competitiveness, jointly organized by POMS and IIT Kharagpur, India.
- Antony, R, Khanapuri, V.B. and Jain, Karuna (2015), "Improving Agricultural Supply Chain Performance through Project Management Knowledge Areas”, accepted for presentation in PMI National Conference, Bangalore, India.
- Best paper award for the Journal Category: World Journal of Management during "8th Global Business Research Conference” conducted by World Business Institute, Australia held in Milan, Italy, July 2017.