Satish M. K.
Trained as an Architect, Urban Planner and a Fellow of Indian Institute of Management Calcutta. 9 years of work experience in the Industry with consulting firms PwC, EY and non-banking financial company-IDFC. Over the last 4 years working as
- Creating Shared Value
- Corporate Sustainability
- Public Policy
- Strategy Implementation
- Social Marketing, Performance Management in Social Enterprises
- Management of Livelihoods Support Programs
Expertise and Research Interest
Social Business and Public Systems Management
No. of citations – Google Scholar-107
- Satish M.K (2017) Micro privatization for provision of rural infrastructure in India, International Journal of Social Science & Interdisciplinary Research, 6(6), pp56-72
- Satish M.K and Swati Shinde (2017) Crowdsourcing: A New Tool for Citizen Participation in Urban Development, Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, 7, pp 325-334
- Satish M.K (2017) New Approach to Solid Waste Management in India: Use of Economic Instruments, International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, 7(3), pp 86-94
Conferences and Workshops
- Seminar, "Case Method Teaching, Harvard Business School," USA. (July 1, 2017). Seminar, "Research Quality, Productivity and Qualitative Methodology, Cornell University." (December 5, 2016 - December 10, 2016).
Training programs conducted
- Satish M.K., Indian Oil Corporation, "Creating Social Impact Leading Change- Dealing with VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) in Social Space," Mumbai. (March 20, 2017).
- Satish M.K., Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry, "Impact Assessment of CSR Interventions," Mumbai. (October 20, 2016).
- Satish M.K and Meena Galliara (2019) Study of educated women at home, Research project in partnership with Bombay chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Satish M.K and Meena Galliara (2019)-Evaluation of livelihood projects, KPMG India
Contribution to Community
- Member, Sustainability Committee, Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI), Mumbai.