Academic and Professional Qualification
- D., University of Mysore, 2014
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Retail Management from Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), 2009
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, 2006
Honors and Awards
- Consortium Fellow, 2nd AIM – AMA Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium, 2012.
- Best Research Paper Award in International Conference on Digitization, Innovation and Disruption organized by GL Bajaj Institute of Management & Research, September 15, 2018
- Brand Management, Marketing Management, Retail Concepts, Services Marketing, Fundamentals of Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Quality Management.
Teaching Experience: 11+ Years
- Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune, (SIBM-P and SCMS) Asst. Professor (Oct.’17 to March’2020)
- Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad, Asst. Professor (July’17 to Sept.’17)
- Chetana Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai, Asst. Professor (July’14 to April’15)
- MIT School of Business, Pune, Asst. Professor (Oct.’12 to Jan.’14)
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Gr. Noida, Research Fellow (June’09 to Sept.’12)
Service to the University:
- Currently serving on the board of studies of Mithibai College (Marketing Area).
- Performance of Chain of Organized Pharmacy retail stores in Delhi and NCR: A frontier Analysis Approach.
- Marketing, Branding, Consumer Behaviour
- Pande, S., Sengar, R. & Chaudhary, N.S. (2021). Barriers and drivers of social entrepreneurship: a qualitative insight from Indian social entrepreneurs, International Journal of Business and Globalisation, 28(4), pp. 351-366.
- Pande, S & Gupta, K.P., “The relationship between brand experience, brand trust and brand identification in the process of creating brand love” accepted for publication in IJBEX.
Refereed Journal Articles
- Pande, S. & Gupta, K.P. (2020). Prioritization of Factors Influencing Brand Love of Indian Young Consumers using Analytic Hierarchy Process. Int. J. of Indian Culture and Business Management, 21(3), pp. 279-302.
- Pande, S., Sengar, R., Chaudhary, N. (2020). Evaluating performance of apparel retail stores using Data Envelopment Analysis. International Journal of Business Excellence, Vol. 22 No. 1, pp. 19-32.
- Sengar R., Chaudhary, N.S., Pande, S. & Rangnekar, S. (2020), Psychological empowerment and entrepreneurship: Insights from Indian corporate. International Journal of Business and Globalisation, Vol.25 No.2, pp. 185 – 203.
- Chaudhary, N.S., Phoolka, S., Sengar, R. & Smriti Pande (2019). Whistleblowing in Indian Higher Education Sector: A Qualitative Study. International Journal of Learning and Change, 11(2), pp.145-168.
Paper presented in Conference
- Paper presented in International Communication Management Conference (ICMC 2021), January 2021, organized by MICA, Ahmedabad.
- Attended “Behavioral Science in Management Conference”, organised by IIM Ahmedabad on 9th-10th April, 2021
- Paper presented in International Communication Management Conference (ICMC 2020), January 2020, organized by MICA, Ahmedabad.
- Paper presented in the International Conference on “Advances in Business Management”, organized by SIBM- Pune, 14th & 15th December 2018.
- Paper presented in National Conference On "Modeling, Optimization and Computing for Engineering Problems: Use of Technical Hindi Terminology", organized by IIT- Roorkee, Oct. 12-14, 2018.
- Attended FDP on “Data Analysis using SEM and Panel Data” organized by Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies on June 11-16, 2018