Assistant Professor at School of Business Management, NMIMS Mumbai.
Phone : (022) 42355672
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic and Professional Qualification
- PhD (SHRM and Change Management), IBS Hyderabad.
- Executive Development Certification in HR Analytics, XLRI Jamshedpur
- Behavioural Events Interviewer’s (BEI) Certification, TATA Consultancy Services
- Organizational Development and Change in 21st Century (FDP Certification NPTEL)
- Leadership & Managing Change.
- Managing Strategic Change.
- Digital HRM.
- Organizational Behavior and People Analytics.
- 2 years
- A study on the Impact of High-Performance Work Systems on Readiness for Change amongst IT Sector Employees in India: An Empirical Analysis’
Honors and Awards
- Best PhD Scholar under the aegis of ‘Mahesh-Eshan Recognition for Research Pursuits Award’ conferred at the IFHE Convocation 2022.
- Best Paper Award at AIMS Conference- 2020
- Thomson Reuters Star Program Award- 2016
- Nominated for Thomson Reuters ACE Program (Step up to Lead)-2016
- Best Team Award for the quarter II, Talent acquisition, Thomson Reuters- 2016
- Gold Stevie Award, for best HR Department of the year, TCS- 2015
- 5 years 6 months (Thomson Reuters, TCS and J.P. Morgan C&IB)
Expertise and Research Interest
- Individual and Organizational Change Readiness for Digital Transformations
(last five/six years)
- Narbariya, S., Nayeem, M.A. and Gupta, R., 2022. Does HPWS amplify employees' change readiness for digital transformation? A study through the “work-from-anywhere” prism. Personnel Review, 51(8), pp.1948-1966. ABDC- A and Scopus
- Narbariya, S., Subramani, A.K., Jan, N.A. and Ramaiah, T.S., 2023. Does individual motivation amplify learning amongst business management students in India? A digital learning perspective. International Journal of Management in Education, 17(2), pp.207-229. Scopus
- Shaheen, M., Shukla, K., Narbariya, S., Subramani, A.K. and Jan, N.A., 2022. Can Human Capital Promote Self-Leadership? A Study on the Contingent Marketing Workforce of India. Academy of Marketing Studies Journal, 26(2). ABDC B and Scopus
- Azam, M.S., Shaheen, M. and Narbariya, S., 2019. Marketing challenges and organic farming in India—Does farm size matter? International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing, 24(4), p.e1654. ABDC B and Scopus
- Narbariya, S., Shaheen, M., and Arya, A., 2023. Does Generational Cohorts Effect Student’s Self Efficacy? The Moderating Role of Social Support. International Journal of Business Excellence. (Forthcoming). Scopus.
News Paper / Web Articles / Book Chapters
(last five/six years)
- Book name: ‘The Evolution of Human Resource Management,’ Chapter 17: Structure (ISBN: 978-93-92377-54-9)
- Book Name: ‘The Evolution of Human Resource Management,’ Chapter 19: Managing Careers (ISBN: 978-93-92377-54-9)
Reviewed Articles for journals
- Frontiers in Psychology
- Personnel Review
- Business Perspectives and Research
- Awarded IFHE scholarship with stipend for 4 years as a full time PhD Scholar,2017-2021.
- Designed a psychometric tool for National Backward Class Finance & Development Corporation (NBCFDC), a Govt. Of India Undertaking, under the aegis of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment as a Research Associate at IIM Indore, 2021.