The MBA (HCM) is a multi-disciplinary professional programme focused at preparing future health care executives for management and leadership positions dedicated to building and managing health care systems and organizations aimed at delivering quality health service delivery across all sectors. The program seeks to present a deep immersion of the healthcare sector with a global focus, identifying providers' trends and issues. The program is especially useful to young graduates having interest in managerial and leadership positions within hospitals and health systems, health insurance industry, health policy, and healthcare consulting firms.
The programme will be focused on the emerging economies (India in particular) healthcare systems and is especially useful to young graduates having interested in managerial and leadership positions within hospitals and health systems, the health insurance industry, and health policy and consulting firms and healthcare entrepreneurship.
It is structured in six trimesters of 12 weeks each and includes 5 trimesters of course work and one trimester of practical residency (internship) with health care centric institutions.
Programme is built on principles of strategic problem-solving and innovation and aims to develop the business acumen, leadership potential along with analytical, technical, and management skills required to improve the quality, cost-effectiveness, and integration of health and health care organizations and systems.
- Develop capability to design and manage an effective healthcare delivery system
- Provide strong fundamentals of healthcare entrepreneurship
- Provide framework to create and manage a patient-centric organization
- Equip participants with relevant skills and knowledge to manage digital disruption
- Prepare for managing challenges of health care costs, quality, and access
- Train to leverage cutting edge technology and analytical tools
- Develop entrepreneurial mindset
The course will be taught through a multidisciplinary approach with a combination of lectures, case studies, simulation, and interactions by executives and industry experts delivered in synchronous mode.
Participants will analytic frameworks, concepts, tools, and skills necessary for leading and managing organizational learning, quality improvement, innovation, and overall performance in healthcare organizations.
|Curriculum: Year 1|
|Trimester I (14 Weeks)||Trimester II (12 Weeks)||Trimester III (12 Weeks)|
|Curriculum: Year 2|
|Trimester IV (12 Weeks)||Trimester V (12 Weeks)||Trimester VI (12 Weeks)|
Graduation in Medicine or allied discipline
MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Medical Technology, Biotechnology, Bio-Medical, Food Nutrition and Dietetics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology, Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals Technology, Microbiology, Bioengineering
Any other stream graduate with minimum 2 years of healthcare sector experience
APPLICATION & SELECTION PROCESS
- Online registration at nmims.edu
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the Instruction Sheet and also refer the Important Dates.
- Online Registration Fee is Rs. 2,500/- (This is one-time nonrefundable fee, no fees will be charged for Personal Interview)
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
Merit list will be generated on the basis of Group Discussion & Personal Interview
Fees: The Fees for Batch - 2022 will be informed during admission process.